For the Patient:
- Be treated in the accommodations and comfort of your home;
- Have more privacy, wear your own clothes, have greater control and physical security;
- Replacement of an environment that feeds the idea of illness;
- Being in an environment of greater socialization;
- To be able to count on the support, attention and affection of the family;
- Reduce the time of your recovery;
- Avoid risks of hospital infections;
- Receive treatment and care with hospital-equivalent quality.
For the family:
- See, feel and care for the family patient at home, without having to travel to the hospital at a pre-determined short time, and without having to stay overnight in the hospital;
- Save costs and time, such as parking, transportation or transportation, as well as reducing stress;
- Better monitoring of patient evolution through the services provided.
For the Assistant Physician (Holder):
- The Home Care System's multiprofessional team provides organized and well-planned work that translates into a global view of the patient, benefiting their recovery;
- The patient receives follow-up from the Home Physician in charge of the Home Care Company who, in turn, keeps the Assistant Physician up to date on their patient.
For the Covenants / Companies:
- Considerable reduction in the cost of hospitalization;
- Highest degree of satisfaction for its users, valuing and honoring the Contractor.
For the Hospital:
- Decreased cross infection;
- Lower cost for less bed building need
- Offering beds to other patients
- Decreased length of stay and higher bed turnover.